The Quality Assurance System
A quality assurance system employing statistical tools is implemented as two stage during the manufacturing process to ensure control & to continuously monitor the quality of the capacitors.
Type Tests are continually being carried out in the in-house test facility as per international standards & also as per customer specifications & requirements.
Quality is monitored on a continual basis to ensure production of highly reliable capacitors.
Quality Checks are carried out at the following stages :
- Raw Material Stage
- Work in Process (Manufacturing Activity)
- Finished Goods
Capacitors are tested 100% at semi-finished and finished stages to ensure complete conformance to critical parameters.
Process conformance is ensured by continuous monitoring of key equipment & process parameters as well as checks on In-process components.
Apart from the above routine tests, regular type tests are conducted to ensure that the capacitors meet performance, life and safety requirements.
We at Carlos Elect. Industries, Commit ourselves to manufacturing plastic film capacitors and allied products to meet national and international quality standards and fulfill customer requirements to their satisfaction.
We will collectively make every efforts to ensure continual quality improvements.
- Maintain consistency in process quality
- Improve productivity, reduce rejection levels and wastage
- Deliver goods to the customer in time
- Ensure customer satsfaction through continual improvement.
We set up 1st State of Art Capacitor & Electrical Components.
- India's ISI Fan Molar Capacitor
- Own India's First On Line production of plastic core used for winding elements.
- ISO 9001:2008
- NTH Since 2003
- ERDA Since 2006
- BIS Since 2004 (For Fans Capacitor)
- BIS Since 2007 (For Power Capacitor)